Topham Times

Topham Times

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Trip to the Pediatrician's Office


Savannah and Colette had doctor appointments this week. The nurse explained to Savannah that she'd have to strip down to her skivvies, but because she was a big girl now they'd give her a hospital gown to wear to keep her covered. Savannah was so excited to be a big girl, she just kept prancing around the examination room, squealing and saying, "Yeah, that's right. I'm a big girl, so I get to wear a hospital gown" over and over. She wanted to keep the gown and use it as a dress-up, so we let her bring it home and add it to her collection of princess dresses. Here is a photo of her modeling the gown. The young lady told me that this was exactly how she wanted to pose for the picture, with her arms and her hair just so. Below is a picture that I took without her specifications.

When the nurse asked us if we had any questions for the doctor, Savannah piped up and said she wanted the doctor to look at a small cut above her eye, and that her wrist hurt. The nurse asked, "How did you hurt your wrist?" Savannah answered, "I injured it."



While trying to get Colette back to sleep in the middle of the night last night, I noticed Savannah sleeping like this. I thought it was funny, so I snapped a picture and then put her back in bed. Notice: she's wearing panda pajamas, and has her stuffed panda and her panda blanket next to her face.


No comments:

Post a Comment