Topham Times

Topham Times

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4:

Day 4:
The morning was busy with play dates for Savannah and Colette while Leila and I went to a nursery party that was held so all the nursery kids could get to know each other better. Leila did leave my side, but didn't really associate with others. I guess baby steps. At least she didn't sit on my lap the entire time. In the afternoon we dressed up in our leprechaun outfits and paid visits to friends. We recited the following poem:

I'm a little leprechaun
Dressed in green
The littlest girl
That you ever did see.
If you catch me, so I'm told,
I'll give you all my gold.
Then we would tell them we didn't have any gold, but we did have rainbow cupcakes and would also like to help them out with whatever they needed help with, sort of a service project. The following pictures are of the girls right before we left home. We ate dinner in between visits like a pinic in the car. It was a lot of fun.

Savannah told me the best part of her day was hanging out at the Anderson house. She also told me the worst part of her day was waking up multiple times at night to help one of her dolls.








1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the pics!! The hats turned out awesome, as did the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete