Topham Times

Topham Times

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 6: Uneventful...Nice

This is a picture of the girls sitting on their eggs as I mentioned in my last post. I just forgot to add the picture. Today, the chicks from yesterday's quiet time have hatched. The popular names so far are Wiggles/Squirmy/Grover Grover/ and Fat. When I heard Fat, I mentioned that that wasn't a very pleasant name. Maybe plump or snuggly or squishy would be a little kinder, and Savannah told me that the name is fat because he is fatter than the other 3 chicks (by the way Dale, they are using the chicks we got each other that first Easter we were dating) and everyone is made differently. So that is his name. I wonder to myself, when she becomes a Mom, will she be that literal with her own kids' names? I'm glad she didn't name me.




We spent the morning at the library. We go to story time each week and check out stories afterwards. It was a nice day and good chance to get a walk in. Then after quiet time we went to the park (the picture is Colette in the swing) and then visit taught a lady who lives by the park. Then we came home and went to bed.




Not too eventful today. Sometimes that is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment